Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

gif animator


Some cats will do anything to grab attention.

Kitty started rolling about around Mysweet's legs as he was trying to photograph his new kool drum prototype.
She seemed to be balancing it on her head. So I thought I might help her spin it too...

By the way, don't be deceived by her coquettish expression. I was awoken this morning by wild wailing, hissing and screaming as she was chastising her daughter on the staircase. I must try it sometime myself with my own, because it seemed very effective.

But get to the point girl... "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to bloggers, followers, readers, writers, musicians, friends and family, near and far, where ever you are...

5 comments:

Zhoen said...

Good 2012 to you.

tristan said...

fully reciprocated, hurrah !!!

marja-leena said...

A wonderful New Year to you and yours, cats and dogs included!

Lucy said...

That's so clever!

Happy New Year to you all too!

Anne said...

I wish I could figure out how to do stuff like that.

And may 2012 bring good things to you!