Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The workers left behind or what a Rock Progressive group does on a Sunday afternoon...



I am sure that mysweet H must be worrying about his wood so I am posting some proof for the traveller that we are hard at it, tempted though I was to say that the whole lot had been stolen by gypsies and we would have to use the expensive central heating from now on. Drummer Boy managed to organise his musicians to come and help, and managed to organise himself to not be there for the first hour, which we all agreed was very like him.
Darling D was persuaded from the television to rub shoulders with the future Rock Gods. Only one of the guitarists took up my offer of gloves...presumably concern for his finger picking overcame his need to project a macho image.





There was a sticky moment when it got too dark to continue and I realised that there was no beer in the house, but everyone seemed quite happy with hot chocolate.




5 comments:

kool drum said...

what a fine group of lads they are, to tell the truth I hadn`t given wood too much thought although I could have used some heating in Rajasthan. only problem, no fireplaces have been seen yet on my whole trip.

Rosie said...

stop whining about how cold you are in India, you'll get no sympathy from us...

meggie said...

I love that they were content & happy with hot Chocolate!!

Lucy said...

bless their little rock progressive hearts!

amy said...

They look like they were enjoying themselves. Plus having to do tough manual labor will look good in their rock bios!