Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Drummerboy

I think I have mentioned before that Drummerboy first played drums at the age of six when he walked into a room with a drum kit and just picked up the sticks and started playing the kit.
Since then our life with him has consisted of a continuous tapping noise on any and every surface his fingers could find. I recently found this photo of him taken six years ago, and was shocked to see how young and innocent he looked! I think he has at least doubled in height since then and a lot of the innocence seems to have been shed.

The tapping hasnt stopped though.
He now plays in several groups which make lots of noise on stage and also in our garage whilst they are rehearsing. Our new neighbour is very understanding, and I love having the house full of musical boys...
so does Darling d...

It is nice to have him home for Christmas.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Have a good one!

Is he the one in eye-liner?

Rosie said...

no,he's the tiny one with no makeup on second from the left...
merry christmas all...

Dingo said...

He's not "the little drummer boy" anymore, is he?

Ms Mac said...

Goodness- so young and innocent. I suppose all drummers were babies once! ;-)

Lia said...

I thought I would pop over and wish you and yours a happy,
healthy and prosperous 2010, I hope you all have many blessings in 2010.
much love
Lia
xx

Rosie said...

happy new year and best wishes to you all...