Thursday, August 28, 2008

The solution...raspberry soufflé

Thank you all for your recipe suggestions, we shall be trying them out over the weeks to come.

But meanwhile we have vast quantities of raspberries ripening outside threatening us with yet another surfeit to add to the great egg menace.

Since I always have a glut of chocolate in my cupboard, I hit upon a solution yesterday:


Chocolate and raspberry soufflée:



This seemed to go down surprisingly well. Maybe because it goes with red wine...

We are going on holiday for a couple of days in the camping car and I must rush , but I will post the recipe when I return.


Dont tell him, but I have boiled a few eggs to take with us...

6 comments:

Jean said...

omigod, chocolate and raspberry souffle with red wine! I'm just salivating at the thought!

hexe said...

Is it wrong that it is early morning here and I am thinking that chocolate raspberry souffle with red wine sounds good for breakfast? Enjoy your trip!

Mrs. Chili said...

OH, YUM! Mr. Chili is drooling - raspberries are his FAVORITIST!!!

meg said...

That looked so delicious! Raspberries are about $1 each over here, so we dont indulge to that extent.

Enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

I have been on a diet for 3 weeks...ooooh I think I can smell it from here.

Casdok said...

Mmmmm that does sound good!

And was really pleased to hear your good news. :)